Tuesday 24 January 2012

The Travel Bug

It's about this time of year that my feet start to get that travel itch and my mind races with places I've yet to visit. Recently added to my travel bucket list are Cambodia, India, Cuba and Mexico preferably one after the other but I think that could be wishful thinking! Everyday I feel inspired by the passionate travel community on twitter, and as someone who was completely new to using twitter 6 months ago, I can safely say that I it has become an integral part of my daily life. I love that I am linked to travellers all across the globe who are just as in love with travel as I am and are keen to share their amazing experiences. It's a great feeling to know that where ever you are in the world you are not alone. Travel is as much about creating a community as it is about treasuring the memories you create.

No comments:

Post a Comment